Mindfulness and Body-based Intensive
Are you seeking a focused and immersive way to heal from trauma and other difficult experiences? This intensive trauma retreat may be the perfect fit for you.
This online retreat is conducted using sensorimotor psychotherapy, a body-based approach that helps individuals access and heal unresolved trauma stored in the body. By working with the body and its sensations, emotions, and behaviors, we can identify and address issues in the present moment and can catalyze deeper healing. Sensorimotor psychotherapy can be a powerful tool for finding greater peace and well-being, and can help individuals to move beyond the limitations of past experiences and trauma.
If you're interested in learning more, here are a few questions to consider:
- Have you struggled with symptoms related to trauma, such as anxiety, depression, or self-harm?
- Do you feel ready to commit to a week-long intensive retreat focused on healing and self-exploration?
- Do you feel comfortable working with your body and its sensations, emotions, and behaviors as part of the healing process?
- Do you feel ready to explore new ways of coping with difficult emotions and experiences?
- Do you feel comfortable discussing sensitive and personal topics with a therapist?
- Are you willing to commit to the structure and schedule of the retreat, including daily individual therapy sessions and homework assignments?
Answering these questions can help you determine whether the online sensorimotor psychotherapy intensive retreat is a good fit for you and your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me to discuss them further.
What are the benefits of an intensive retreat?
- Focused attention on your healing process. Without the distractions and demands of daily life, you can fully immerse yourself in the work of healing and can make significant progress in a short period of time.
- Safe and supportive environment as you work through difficult emotions and experiences. By having the support of a trained therapist and being in an environment that is solely dedicated to your healing and self-exploration, you may feel more at ease and better able to cope with any challenges that arise.
- Structured daily schedule that can help you feel grounded and supported as you work through the therapeutic process. This structure can provide a sense of predictability and stability, which can be especially helpful if you're feeling overwhelmed or uncertain.
- Personalized treatment plan that takes into account your unique needs and goals. This tailored approach can be more effective in addressing your specific issues and challenges, and can help you make progress more quickly.
- Holistic and transformative experience that can address not only your mental health concerns, but also your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. By taking a holistic approach to therapy, we can work to heal and transform on all levels, so you can emerge from the retreat feeling more whole and integrated.
I hope these additional points give you a better understanding of the benefits of an intensive therapy retreat. If you're interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your individual needs and goals in greater detail.
And this is not uncommon....Complex trauma is a disorder of avoidance and in order to allow yourself the opportunity to heal, you need a gentle hand to guide you. And no - no amount of intellectualizing your feelings will make the unaddressed, forgotten.
I use a blend of somatic techniques along with Prolonged Exposure (PE), an evidence based treatment that has years of proven results producing symptom improvement.
Together we will:
- Explore the impact on complex trauma in your day-to-day life choices
- Resolve any conflicts in reclaiming your life back from complex trauma
- Identify and problem-solve any obstacles to successful therapy
- Work through the difficult ups and downs that come with trauma healing
- Find out what your life would look like once you reclaim it
Schedule Free Consultation